Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Norwex Enviro Cloth



The Enviro Cloth is THE flagship product for Norwex.  You can use it dry to dust or wet with ONLY water to clean!  Norwex is the global leader and sets the standard in the microfiber industry.  The Enviro Cloth is scientifically proven to pick up 99.9% of everything on a surface vs. cotton that pushes dirt and moisture around!  I am so excited that people in the Chicago land area now have access to these fabulous little cloths!
Not only will you be reducing the chemical use in your home by using the Enviro Cloth, you will also be saving time and money.  You probably won’t believe this, but statistics show a reduction of 70% of time spent cleaning when using the Enviro Cloth.  I didn’t believe this until I tried the cloths, but it is TRUE!  Using these cloths is simply so easy….grab one, wet and wipe.  Then you are done.  Simple.  Effective.  Quick!  You will also save 90% of your cleaning costs by using these cloths!  No more spray cleaners, no more paper towels, no more cleaning supplies.  You have a one time cost and the cloths keep working!
The Norwex Enviro Cloth is one of my favorite Norwex products.  I use this cloth multiple times each and every day in all areas of my home!  One of my favorite uses for the Enviro Cloth is in my bathroom.  I just grab it to quickly wipe up my sink and it looks perfectly clean in a matter of seconds.  This cloth has replaced all of the chemical cleaners I used to use and cleans absolutely everything in my house.  Every home in Chicago should have one of these!!!
I encourage you to test this cloth! I continue to be amazed at it’s cleaning abilities! It will wipe away grease and grime from kitchen surfaces, it will get soap scum and hard water scales off your bathtub or shower, take away smells from your toilet and will event remove old stains from your carpets!  Oh, and if you want truely streak-free mirrors and windows, wet your Antibac Enviro cloth with water, wipe the surface, then polish with your dry Antibac Window Cloth (more on that soon!)  You absolutely will NOT believe how great the result is!
Colors: Red, Green, Blue, Yellow
Size: Small Cloth is 13 x 13 inches Large Cloth is 13 x 23 inches and comes in blue
Price: $15.99 each for the small, or $56.99 for the Antibac Rainbow Pack (4 small cloths, one of each color) There is also a larger size (blue only, $27.99) which is great for bigger jobs (ie, cleaning the outside of all my windows!)
Guarantee: The Norwex Antibac Enviro Cloths (and all our microfiber products) come with an unconditional, 60 day guarantee and a 2 year performance warranty guaranteed for up to 500 washes.